CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I pretty much already recapped my day on my Friday Confessional so.....nothing much to say about the day.  I went to work at 3 and it was busy!  It was pretty much nonstop till we closed at 8 and then we had to clean up.  The place was a complete and total wreck!  Finally when we all got to leave, I went to hang out with my friend Andi and her husband.  I wasn't planning on staying very long but I did!  Now onto some fab iPhone pics!!
Andi & I
Then I decided it would be fun to jump on the trampoline....blurry I know.

Then Dustin wanted to jump too.....he isn't nearly as graceful as I am and ended up hurting his ankle!  Woops!
It had already started to swell before we even got him off.
Needless to say, that was then end of the night.  Dustin and Andi headed on home.  I wasn't too far behind them.  I said my goodbyes and went home.  I was exhausted by the time I got home and went straight to bed.

Saturday
I work tonight and the next 4 nights so I wanted to get some things done at home today.  I got up and put away all my laundry, did dishes, cleaned the kitchen, went through all my mail that had been piled up on my kitchen table and coffee table, paid bills, made lunch, packed my bags for work, changed out all my scents on my scentsy warmers and did a little home workout!  Now I think I need a nap before getting ready for work!

Sunday
Slept, got ready for work then worked!

1 comments:

Jax

Loving you gals' bright tank tops! Sorry about his ankle. Yikes! :(