CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I made myself get up early today so I could run some errands before heading to work at the restaurant. I managed to get everything I needed to get done!!  If you know me at all, you know that me getting up early is a feat all it's own!!  HA!  It was a really good day and I was exhausted by the end of it.  I didn't do much that night knowing I had to be at work the next morning at 6.

Saturday
I ended up reading a book last night and didn't go to sleep till way too late!  I went to work and checked to see who was going to be able to come to my ItWorks wrap party later that day and I ended up calling and rescheduling it.  There wasn't enough people that were going to be able to come and I didn't want my sister to drive all the way over here if it wasn't going to be worth her time.  Hopefully we'll get it rescheduled for a better date.  I ended up coming home and started reading my book and fell asleep for way to long.  I ended up running to Kohl's later that night to spend my Kohl's cash before it expired.  I was disappointed when I didn't find anything that great. 

Sunday
Finally got to wash my car!!  It had gotten a new paint job while I was on vacation and I needed to wait 2 weeks till I could wash it.  I went to the gym and Kroger then came home to read more of my book before having to get ready for work.  Then, off to work I went!!

I'm looking forward to summer and hoping for more entertaining weekends!!  :)