CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I had plans to meet some friends for sushi for lunch.  It was so good!!  I then met my BFF Niki out while she was doing some shopping.  I got to hang out with her for a little while before heading to work.  I worked at the restaurant, it wasn't very busy and I got to get home at a decent time.
Saturday
I worked at the restaurant that morning and we were so busy!!  I had a birthday party to be at at 3 but since work was busy I was running late getting out of there and getting home to change. 
She didn't know about that cake!! 
She really liked all the presents though!
After the birthday party, I decided to go out with some friends.  We ended up staying out way later than what I planned and I was exhausted!!  We made some really great guacamole though!!
Sunday
I went to Niki's to hang out with her.  Her boys wanted to play on the new slip-n-slide and the sprinkler.  We ended up laying out right by the sprinkler and it was just enough to keep us from being super hot.  After the boys got bored with that we all went over to her Mom & Dad's house to swim and hang out.  All the kids swam and her mom grilled some and we all ate dinner.  It was a fun day and night to get to hang out with friends.
Monday
I slept in a little bit and then ran in to town to get some groceries.  I came home and got some incredibly disappointing news.  I was having such a great weekend and that news brought the fun to a complete halt.  I am so thankful to have true friends who will help me through all of this.  I know everything happens for a reason and maybe if I keep telling myself that I will start to believe it again.

0 comments: