CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dear Baby Ryker,

Dear Baby Ryker,

Hello, this is your Aunt Krystal or KoKo (also known as your Momma's BFF).  I'm not going to be available to you this weekend so if you can hold on tight in there and wait till I get back, I would really appreciate it. 
On the other hand, your Momma is ready for you to make your grand appearance sooner than later (as long as you are ready)!!  So sometime before Monday is what she is hoping for.
Also, you're Momma's beloved Doctor leaves to go out of town Monday, so if you're ready, COME ON WITH IT!!
If it's going to be sometime after Monday, then we are going to need you to wait until Labor Day!!
Thanks for cooperating!!
I love you already!!!
Just wait until you see all the little precious outfits I've gotten you!! 
You're only spoiled just a tiny bit!!
KoKo (yes, that is my name...just ask your big brother Dawson!)

**Just a note: I'm a labor and delivery nurse, I know there is no way to know when it will naturally happen or exactly how many hours it will take for him to be here....this is all for fun**
Questions I get asked every night at work!!

0 comments: