CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
Today started the Bachelorette Party Weekend!!  I was up early to shower, get ready and pack my car so I could be on the road by 8:30.  I met my sister, Lindsay, at her house and we went to get our toes done before we needed to leave.  We came back to her house and packed up her car so we were ready to leave when everybody else did.  We got on the road around 1:00 and met up with 3 other car loads at the cabin (which I didn't get a picture of) and started to unload everything.  The amount of stuff we all brought with us was crazy!!  We were definitely going to have plenty to eat and drink! 
Lindsay wearing a tissue pom as a hat 

The whole group at dinner 
Becca & I 
Danielle, Sarah, Becca & I 
The Beautiful Bride-to-be 
This nice blurry picture was taken as we were trying to show how well we take pictures in the mirror as opposed to teeny-boppers who look like movie stars when they take their own pictures in the mirror.  We blame it on the fact that we didn't have cell phones as kids!! 
Sarah & Danielle 
Love her! 
Class of 2000 girls!
Stephanie, Me, Danielle, Becca & Sarah 
Where do you blue & gold?? 
We will always be cheerleaders!! 
U
We love our alma mater!! 
Becca & I at the end of the night!
Saturday
So after a really late night, we were still up pretty early because we were all excited to get out on the boat!!! 
Ready for some fun in the sun!!! 

Some of the girls on the boat 



So after a whole day on the boat, we headed back to the cabin and showered and then ate dinner.  We all brought lots of wings, dips, cheese ball, chips and other dips, cookies, cake and so much more!!  We were stuffed!!  Then, Danielle opened up all her gifts that we bought her.  She was a little embarrassed so no pictures of that!!  So much fun!! 
Sisters 
Jackie, Amanda & Sarah
Sunday
We all got up and packed up so we could be out of the cabin by 10am!  It was such a fun weekend and the wedding is going to be here in no time!!  Lindsay and I left and headed back to her house.  We were so exhausted and we ended up napping for a few hours.  
Her cat Izzy she took a picture of!  HA!
I left her house around 4 and headed to my parents house to see them before heading back home.  I hung out for a while and talked to mom about the weekend.  I finally left for home a little after 6. 
It was such a great weekend and probably one of the best bachelorette parties I've ever gone to!!!  So excited for the wedding!!

1 comments:

Kristen @ All In My Twenties

So glad you had a great bachelorette party weekend!! Congrats to the bride to be!!!