CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Letters

Photobucket
I'm linking up with Ashley for the first time for Friday's Letters

Dear Friday:  Thanks for always coming around and letting me spend time with friends.

Dear Spring:  Can you get hear already?  I'm tired of being cold all the time and I need a little more sunshine in my life right now.

Dear Tanning Bed:  So long, farewell, even though I love you, we have to break up.

Dear March:  I can't believe you are already here next weekend, I swear this year is going by faster than any other year!!

Dear Old Navy:  Thanks for the great sale this week where I finally got some black skinny's and this fabulous heart sweater I saw the PinkLouLou wear!!


Dear Peeps:  Quit jumping into my cart!!

Dear Spin Class:  I loved it and hope to come back to visit soon!!

Dear Gym and tread mill:  I will see you tomorrow and hopefully Sunday.  I have a 5K to run in April and I want to be ready #colorrun

0 comments: