CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I spent the day getting my nails done and doing some more shopping.  I didn't find to many other good deals so I went home and took a nap.  Oh how I love naps!!  I then went to have a slumber party with my BFF.  We ate good junk food and talked a lot! 

Saturday
We got up and got ready to go to Dawson's last basketball game.  I hadn't gotten to see him play yet....way to wait till the very last game, right?!?  I, of course, brought my camera and took some pictures of him playing. 


Look at that face!  He told me he was saying
"Get out of my face kid"
I love how all their feet are off the ground!

He's proud of that t-shirt!


I went home after the game and got ready for work.  I got standby for a little bit but was called in by 9pm.  I worked all night.

Sunday
I slept all day then got up and went to work to do it all over again!!

0 comments: