CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Just a little treat


This just happened!
Yep, I finally bit the bullet and bought myself an iPad.  I saved my Christmas money and used some of my tax refund to get it...haha, like I'm still a kid!  Well, money used to burn a hole in my pocket when I was a kid so now that I'm an adult I like to think I do better!  HA!!!
I knew I was getting one so when I saw this on clearance last week at Target, I snatched it up quick!!
I worked last night and I'm on call tonight.  I had time to make dinner so I made a pork chop recipe from pinterest {come find me krystal308 }, green beans, mashed potatoes and cornbread!  The green beans and mashed potatoes were good, the pork chops were ok and the cornbread was not good.  I thought it tasted kind of funny so I looked at the date on the box and they were a little past the expiration date....woops!

0 comments: