CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I got up and got ready for my hair appointment at 9.  It had been 11 weeks since I had my hair done and I was way past ready for it!!  (She had a baby so I guess I'll forgive her...haha)  I sent this OOTD picture to my little sister.  Yep, it's a zoomed in iPhone picture because I was too lazy to set up my DSLR and take a decent picture...I was in a hurry!!  HA!!  It was so cold that day so I wore a coat over it all day but whatever...
It was so great having my hair blonde again!!  I met Niki in town to do some shopping and didn't buy anything fun. 
I thought my dryer was going out earlier this week, so I went to Lowe's to check out new washer and dryers.  I found a set or two that would work just fine but decided to go home and see if I could clean out the vent and see if that would make a difference.  I stopped by Wal-mart and got groceries and stuff that I needed for super bowl Sunday food then went to a high school homecoming basketball game.  High schoolers look way older than me and my friends did when we were in high school!!
 
Saturday
I worked at the restaurant till about 1:30 then went to Target.  I came home and went to clean out my dryer vent.  This is what I found....

I'm thinking this was maybe the problem.  It was huge!!  When I took it off the back of the dryer I got another big lent ball too.  My mom informed me that I need to clean this out more often....yeah, I'm pretty sure she's right!!  I did some laundry and yep, it made a huge difference!!  
I went to Niki's and we watched the IU vs. Michigan game.  It was an exciting game, of course, with a fabulous Indiana win!!!  Hoo Hoo Hooisers!!!
 
Sunday
I made the food I was taking to the super bowl party and headed down to Niki's.  I made potato soup, buffalo chicken dip, meatballs and turtle tassies.  We had so much food!!

We got photobombed by Runge and Troy
Niki, Rachel, Crissy & Me
The guys look thrilled right?!?
Runge, Brad, Michael & Troy
Crissy & I
Niki & I
Crissy's idea of photobombing
Too funny!
We watched the end of the game and ate way to much food!  I didn't take a picture of all of it, but we also had gumbo, veggie tray, pickle dip, little wienies, cheese dip and brownies!  Super bowl is always a great food day. 
I came home and cleaned up my house and then did my taxes.  Gag me!!  It's no fun being a grown up sometimes.  Hope everybody had a great week!!
 
And Crissy & Rachel, if you found this.....HI!!!!!!!






0 comments: