CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 
Linking up with Neely and Ashley!!
 
1.  What is one movie you are terrified to watch?  Usually anything scary lately!  Living alone, I just can't get past the fact that it's fake and I freak myself out!
 
2.  What is one tv show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?  LOST, but I just started watching it last night.
 
3.  What is one daring activity on your bucket list?  I haven't made an actual bucket list yet, but I would say go on a vacation alone
 
4.  Would you ever travel alone?  HA!!  See above!!
 
5.  What activities do you like to do alone?  Shop because I like to look at everything and then usually go back to look at stuff again!  I like to shop with friends too!  I do almost everything alone, so I guess, everything! 

Next Weeks Questions:
1. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
2. Favorite thing to do on a Summer weekend?
3. Favorite Spring accessory?
4. Favorite way to spend a Winter day?
5. What is your favorite season and why?
6. Best birthday you ever had?

2 comments:

Shoshanah

I think I'd really like Lost as well. I do remember when it first came out thinking it was something I'd enjoy, but of course never watched an episode. But now at least if I decided to get into it, I wouldn't have to wait years to find out all the answers.

And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Sunday Social!

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine

I never got into Lost either! How is it?