CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Follow my blog with BloglovinFriday
I was up early to do what I always do on Fridays and meet Niki out to shop!  We had a limited amount of time and a long list to accomplish.  I had CPR that evening.  It was in a really small room and there were 11 of us all on the floor giving our mannequins CPR....not fun!  I swear my palm was bruised from pushing so hard because the instructor kept telling me I wasn't going down the full 2 inches!  HA!!!  At least I'm good for 2 years now!  I came home and hung my new clock above my TV.  My mom was here to visit for 2 days and I will have to recap that in a whole different post because I need to take pictures of everything we did!  Love you Mom {{hugs}}

Saturday
I got up and had a nail appointment early then went to get a spray tan!!  This salon just got a new spray tanning system and it was amazing!!!  I got a gorgeous color and can't wait to get another one before a wedding this weekend!  After that, I went to my BFF's house to hang out and get ready for a Bachelorette Party that night.
The Bride
Niki & I
Me, Niki & Charleen

We were decked out in boas, beads and feathery masks!!  It was so fun!!


They were all in these gigantic heels and their feet were killing them, this was at the end of the night!
After the limo dropped us off back at our cars, we made a little stop by taco bell and then were all on our way home.  It was such a fun night and I can't wait for their wedding next month!!
 
Sunday
I spent most of the day sleeping then it was time to get ready for work.  I worked all night and will do for the next 3 days!! 
I'm so excited for next weekend because I'm finally going home!  I haven't been home since Christmas.  A good friend is getting married then it's Easter with the family.

1 comments:

Jessica

Okay little lady, do you have extensions in? I swear your hair was not that long when I seen you last. Either way, it looks great! Also, I need details on where you got spray tanned. I wanna try it but I don't want to be discolored ;/.