CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Photo an Hour {Linkup}

Linking up today with Stephanie and Meg O
 
I did this on Sunday since I knew I was going to be working Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.  I can't really take pictures every hour while I'm working my 12+ hour day at the hospital...they kinda frown on that kind of thing!

 
A Photo an Hour Link-Up
 
8:00am
Shower
9:00am

Coffee.....obviously I need to dust....
10:00am
Just ironing my sweater
11:00am
In line for the carwash....along with everybody else!!
12:00pm
Finally made it to Target
1:00pm
55 degrees in January!!! 
2:00pm
Finally beat this level!!!
3:00pm
Love these too much!!
4:00pm
Time to make dinner
5:00pm
How pretty is the sky??  Don't mind my neighbor putting out the trash!
6:00pm
Stole this from a friend on Facebook
7:00pm
I was glued to my TV watching all of this go on!!!
8:00pm
See.....still watching!!!
















1 comments:

Stephanie Delmonico

Beautiful picture of the sunset! Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda weird that they kept showing the "Honeymoon Suite" on the bachelor? I mean yeah they are waiting until the wedding night but C'mon :)