CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up (Dec. 13-15)

Friday
I came home for the weekend for cookie day and my oldest niece was going to a dance.  My parents and I went to dinner on Friday night at a local mexican place they love!!  Mom and I sharing margaritas!  It was a fun night!


Saturday
Lindsay and I did a little Christmas shopping together then went back to our parents house to see Kelsey off to the dance.
 
Kelsey all dressed up!!!
 




 
 
Lindsay and I then went to hang out with some friends and played games.  We had a good time.
Sunday
We all got up early and started working on the cookie baking.  We made the most cookies we have ever made this year!!  It was over 900!!!  I didn't take near enough pictures.




0 comments: