CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Merry Christmas

We always spend Christmas Eve Eve at my parents house and it is my favorite day!!  Lately, we always do pizza and breadsticks for supper then we have punch and cookies for dessert.
 
Nate and I waiting to open presents!
 
Annual family picture
(It's really grainy if I make it any bigger)
So I'll just make this picture of my Tiffany box really big!!
I got pretty new earrings and I love them!!!

We spent Christmas Eve at my grandparents house.  I didn't take any pictures but I did take this picture a week or so ago when I wore the same leggings.  Love them!!

We all missed having Lindsay & Ty there but they have to spend time with his family too.  Me and Michelle and the girls went back to our parents house to watch a movie after we went to Target for a little bit.  It's starting to be a tradition!

On Christmas day, Michelle, the girls and I went to the movies (along with about a million other people).  I had been craving popcorn so bad and it was so good!!!  We saw "Saving Mr. Banks" and it was so so good!!! 
 
Mom and I got up super early the next day to do some shopping and we got some really great deals!!!  My favorite deal we found was this ceramic Christmas tree.  My mom had one just like this when I was a little girl that she made in ceramics class but had gotten rid of. 

0 comments: