CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up (Dec. 20-22)

Friday
Last night, I went to a small concert with a friend from work.  Easton Corbin!!!  We stood the whole time and there were annoying girls in front of us but it was still fun. 
Tonight, I had a Christmas party to go to that was rescheduled from earlier in the month.  An ugly Christmas sweater party!!  I had all kinds of ideas on what to wear but then I never made anything and tried to do something last minute and it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to so I just ended up borrowing a sweater from a friend!!
Just having a little sangria before the party!
Jennifer and I
Abby & I
 
Saturday
I got up and drove home for all the Christmas celebrations!!  I went to my nieces basketball game and then headed home to get ready for Christmas as my little sisters house. 
Me, Lindsay & Michelle
 
Sunday
Koester Christmas is always one of my favorite times of the holiday season.  This one was just as fun as they have been in the past!!
Michelle, Lindsay, Dad and I
Grandpa & Grandma Koester
Chase, Kelsey, Michelle, Kim, Dad, Maddie, Me, Lindsay & Ty

0 comments: