CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Seriously.....10 years?!?

WARNING::PICTURE OVERLOAD!!
Well, it's been 10 years since I graduated high school! I can't believe it! We had a great time and I think we had a pretty good turn out. I hope for even better numbers at our 15 year!!




Friday was the actual reunion. Some of us met at a friends house and then went to the football game. It was a rainy, rainy day and very humid (the reason my hair looked the way it did at the bar after the game) so not very many of us actually made it to the game. There were a lot more of us at the bar we decided to go to afterward. It was such a good time. I was nervous going into it but once I got there and saw some old friends I was relaxed and ready to have a good time! Then on Saturday we got to tour the high school. The principal they have now is AMAZING!! She was so upbeat and was really making some great changes to that school. It still smelled the same and mostly looked the same as well. I'm glad we got to do it!!

0 comments: