CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

So excited about.....

Season 7 of this!!!
I've been watching since the beginning....remember when it was on Sunday nights??  I used to watch this with Janelle when it first started and we lived in our Goreville apartment, I'm pretty sure we had boyfriends that watched it with us although they probably wouldn't admit it!  Then a group of us would get together after we got off work at KB's and watch it usually at Cody & Seth's house on Thursday nights.  Then I watched it by myself because everybody's life just got busy and it just didn't work out where we could all get together.  I was invited to watch it at a friends house tonight but after working 4 days straight this week I told her I might not be very good company!! 

Also, has anybody else looked at the forecast for this weekend???  B-E-A-UTIFUL FALL WEATHER we are going to be having!!

 Happy Fall!!!!

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker

I keep trying to quit watching that show and I keep watching...it's an addiction. I can't believe it's been 7 seasons already!

Jordan

I've been watching since the beginning too.. hopefully this season will be better than the last few.. the season finale last year was great, so I'm hoping!