CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

White Christmas!!!  Gerry took me over to Michelle's so I didn't have to drive in the snow.  The girls showed me what they got from "Santa" and then we went up to my Dad's house to celebrate Christmas with him.  We had ham and lots of other stuff including chicken corn chowder and it was so good!!  We ate and then sat around the table and talked for awhile.  Then we passed out gifts and got to unwrapping.  It was a lot of fun and all of us got some very nice things.  I didn't take a single picture....woops. 

I'm pretty sure it was one of the best Christmases I've had in a while.  I got to be home with my family the whole time!!  After we got home from Dad's Michelle took me to Mom & Gerry's and they came in to tell them Merry Christmas.  We ended up eating leftovers and then decided to watch a movie.  The girls had ELF out in the car so we all sat upstairs and watched that.  It was a great ending to Christmas!!  Although, we missed Lindsay & Ty.  I got up this morning and did a little bit of shopping (mostly looking, the only thing I bought was my Mom's birthday present) and then went back and watched a movie on TV before I left to come back to IL.  I put away all my decorations, unpacked, washed bed sheets, cleaned up the kitchen, ironed, sorted through receipts, put my new heated mattress topper on my bed, went to Wal-Mart to buy my Nook but they were out so hopefully I can get one Tuesday.  I still have a lot to do so hopefully I can do some more tomorrow night after work and Tuesday when I'm off.  I hope everybody else had a wonderful Christmas as well!!!  Here's to a very Happy New Year!!!!

0 comments: