CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up (A Day Late)

WARNING....PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!!
Friday
I went home for Lindsay's shower.  I hadn't been home since Christmas!  The day was pretty busy, as was the weekend!  Mom was almost done with all 80+ cupcakes by the time I got there.  I sat down and starting working on the mints so I wouldn't have to do them later.  Then we went to meet Lindsay at the bridal shop for her 1st dress fitting.  It is absolutely gorgeous on her!!!  I so wish I could share pictures but it's now only 2 months away and then everyone will see it.  Then mom and I headed out to Walmart and Aldi's to get the rest of the stuff I needed for the food.  We went back home and then I went to Michelle's to dye her hair and hung out there for a while.  I was practically falling asleep at 8:30 so I headed on home.  Katie, Mike & Nate had made it there by then so we hung out for a while and then I called it a night. 

Saturday
SHOWER DAY!!!  I was up at the crack of dawn!  I couldn't sleep so I layed in bed and finished a book I had been reading and finally got out of bed around 7 or so.  We all just hung out around the house for a while and then started getting ready so we could leave at a decent time to get there and decorate.  I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story.
The Bride with her 2 Maids of Honor
And with our Mom
And with Katie
The Bride with her Hostesses
Her Bestest Friends!
Love this face!!
Just found out she got admitted to the hospital with RSV :( 

Love this!!
Murray Girls!!  Always gotta take this picture!

After the shower some of us headed back home to have a little birthday party for my nephew!  He is so darn cute and a ball of energy all the time!!  He is all boy!!!
Now after the birthday party some of us went over to our friend Danielle's house to hang out.  We ended up playing Zumba, Just Dance and The Michael Jackson Experience on the wii.  It was so much fun and my arms are still sore from dancing to proud mary!!  I have such great friends!!!

Sunday
LAZY day!!  I pretty much sat in the chair all day and watched reruns of Real Housewives of OC.  It was so nice to relax after such a great shower the day before.  Fabulous weekend all in all!!!


0 comments: