CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Taxes

So I just went through the major headache of filing my taxes....blah.
I first went to use the same website as last year and they wanted to charge me $49.95!!  I was like no way!!  So then I tried another one and they also wanted to charge me and I didn't know this either time until I've already put in 75% of my info!!  It was definitely a waste of time!!  I finally went to the 3rd website and I got to file my federal for free and only had to pay $14.95 for my state.  I still wasn't very happy because my refund was a lot smaller than I was hoping...all well, I can still buy my camera!!!  YAY!!!  So excited about that!!

OH....is anybody else watching the bachelor??  Did ya'll notice how all the girls had so much blush on??  And Michelle can go home any time now!!

0 comments: