CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ABC's of Me

I've seen several other bloggers doing this and thought it would be fun!!
A-Age: 28


B-Bed Size: Queen. 

C-Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom

D-Dogs: None for me

E-Essential start to your day: A shower and GMA

F-Favorite color: Purple, green, yellow

G-gold or silver: white gold

H-Height: 5'5

I-Instruments you play: played the flute all through school

J-Job Title: Labor & Delivery RN

K-Kids: Not yet

L-Live: IL

M-Mom's name: Brenda

N-Nickname: Koester (pronounce coaster), KoKo, Krys, KK, now also TiTi (thanks Kelley Jo)

O-Overnight hospital stay: When I was a baby and had meningitis

P-Pet Peeve: Liars and cheaters

Q-Quote from a movie: "Up and down and not across" - The Other Sister, "Charlotte has pudding in her Prada" - Sex and the City, "If you're a bird I'm a bird" - The Notebook.....I could go on and on

R-right/left: lefty

S-Siblings: Sisters- Katie, Michelle & Lindsay

T-Time you wake up normally: my alarm goes off at 4:40am but it is usually at least 5am by the time I get out of bed

U-underwear- like do I wear it??  yes

V-veggies you dislike: I don't really like carrots or corn

W-What makes you run late: Not wanting to get out of bed

X-x-rays you've had: none....wait, teeth at the dentist

Y-Yummy Food You Make: gooey butter cake

Z-Zoo animal: penguins

0 comments: