CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
Started off today with a hair appointment!  I love hair appointment day!!  She made me even more blonde...love it!!  After that I ran some errands with Niki then came home, changed clothes and headed down to Goreville to do some catering.  It was fun!!  I went back to Niki's with her and hung out with them for a while.  I made it home before 10 so I could get to bed at a decent time because I have to work the weekend.

Saturday
Worked a rather busy day but still got to leave early because we had so many discharges.  Ran by Hobby Lobby to get something for this weekend (details on that after next weekend) and then went to Deana's for a cookout.  YUM!!!  I stuffed myself, ate way too much!!  We hung out for a while and talked but then I headed home to go to bed at a decent time before work tomorrow. 

Sunday
Worked a busier day than yesteday.  I ran all day long!!  I came home and got some bad news on facebook so I spent the night on the phone.  Everything will turn out just fine but I know what she's going through and it hurts so bad but she's strong and will get through it. 

I'm pretty sure this is the shortest weekend post ever and I'm really slacking on taking pictures.  I get myself a fancy new camera and hardly ever use it!  Next weekends will be much, much better!! 

0 comments: