CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren here for "Fill in the blank Friday"!

1. One of my happiest moments ever was...passing RN boards!!

2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are...fun! Even if you don't think it will ever be your own :(

3. This summer...has been so much fun!!  And had a few new things to try!
4. My summer food of choice has been...yogurt with oat bran in it!!!  YUM!!!

5. My summer uniform has been...capri's, tank tops, flip flops or bathing suit and coverup

6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose...at the pool with friends!

7. My summer anthem is...lots of songs!!  I'm loving Lauren Alaina, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and the list goes on !

0 comments: