CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I met Niki in town today to run some errands and get lunch.  I got to pick up my pictures that I got developed from my water camera from the previous weekend when we went to Current River.  These are in backwards order....
Lounging at the end of the float  

Me, Beth & Niki 
Niki and Michael 
Me, Beth & Niki 
Chad & I 
Niki & I 
Runge & I 
Chad & I 
And again 
Niki & I getting ready to float

I was rather pleased with the pictures, of course I edited most of them just to get them a little more clear!  We did some more shopping becuase we both still had birthday money to spend and then I went home to take a nap before I had to go to work.  I made it through the whole night, just a little tired.
Saturday
Slept all day so I would be ready to work all night.  I made it through the night but it was a struggle, 2:30 am is rough!!
Sunday
Came home and slept for about 4 hours then got up and went to my friend John's house (the guy who I refer to as Runge in the pictures above, his first name is John, last name is Runge, we call him Runge for the most part) to lay out in his pool.  I got so burnt!!!  I then went to Niki's moms house for her birthday dinner and hung out there for a while.  All in all it was a pretty great weekend, even though I work more than half of it!!  Looking forward to a good week!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

We have a friend we call him Triola which is his last name and I always thought that we were weird and the only ones who called their friends by their last names. So now I see I am not the only ones!