CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Venture River

Today Niki & the boys, Joni and myself went to Eddyville, KY to go to Venture River.  First we stopped at IHOP in Paducah for breakfast and it was oh so good!!  After we stuffed ourselves silly we were off the Venture River.  Unfortunately, we were not impressed.  It was nice that it was much closer and a little cheaper than Holiday World but we all decided that next year we will definitely be going back to Holiday World for 2 days again!!  HA!!  We all got pretty roasted.  I look like a lobster!  I took a few pictures half way through the day.
My buddy Dawson and I (pretty hair huh??  This was after a waterslide or 2) 
Mama Joni and Lucas 
Niki, Dawson & Lucas, who didn't want his picture taken 
So I threatened him and got this!  HAHA!!  (I didn't really threaten him)


We had a good time and decided to leave around 4 so we could go eat dinner at Olive Garden in Paducah.  We were all looking a hot mess but we didn't care, we wanted salad and breadsticks and anything else that was not healthy for us!!  Definitely back to the working out, eating better train tomorrow!!

0 comments: