CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
Love Friday's, even though I had to work that night.  Got up and get ready then Niki and I went to do some shopping and got sushi for lunch.  After a little more shopping she dropped me off at home and I tried to get some sleep before I had to go in to work.

Saturday
Came home and went straight to bed!!  My plan was to sleep till 5 but unfortunately a storm came through and woke me up a little earlier than planned.  All well!  I watched some TV and caught up on facebook then got ready for another night at work.

Sunday
Came home and went to sleep for a few hours, went to the gym, went to Target and now back home ready to watch the Bachelorette-Men Tell All!!!

(Kinda sad when my weekend posts are so short :(  Gotta work though!)

0 comments: