CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge:Day 1

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge
I'm linking up with Neely & Amber today!!
Here are the topics for the next 2 weeks if you want to do the same!!
Monday September 19th: Fall traditions
Tuesday September 20th: Fall clothes/trends/makeup
Wednesday September 21st: What do you do for Halloween/a Halloween memory
Thursday September 22nd:Fall decorating
Friday September 23rd: Things you are looking forward to for fall
Monday September 26th: Fall TV shows(new, returning)
Tuesday September 27th: Fall recipes
Wednesday September 28th: Fall travel/road trips
Thursday September 29th: Favorite Football pastimes....assuming you like that sort of thing :)
Friday September 30th: Thanksgiving memories
I can't really say that I have many fall traditions...but I love fall and things to do in the fall!!  A few things I love are...
1.  Going to football games
2.  Sitting around a bonfire/campfire
3.  Burning yummy fall candles
4.  Sweaters, Jeans & Flats
5.  Coffee with my fave creamer

0 comments: