CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Fragments

It's Friday!!  I love Fridays when I have the weekends off!!
I'm working at the restaurant today and tomorrow but that's ok, I love that extra cash in my pocket!
I'm staying at a co-workers house for a few days while she is out of town with her hubby.  Her teenage daughter and foreign exchange student will be there as well...she's calling me their house mom!
The weather around here has been gorgeous!!  My fall candles are getting a work out!
I ran outside for the first time yesterday, I think I will try again today.
I'm addicted to cardigans....I've bought 3 this week (they were on sale of course)!
I wrote a huge, long post last night but probably won't ever post it.
Have you all read Amy's blog??  No.....well go, fast, read all about they're awesome story!!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!  I plan on it!!

0 comments: