CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Friday, September 2, 2011

September Goals

September Goals in no particular order
1.  Gym Routine
2.  Eat a healthy diet (working nights messed me up so bad)
3.  Have at least 2 31 parties
4.  Save money (since I started doing 2 jobs)
5.  Continue to lessen my soda intake
 
My goals for August were:
1. Stick to my gym routine I've written in my calendar--SUCCESS!  Although I had to switch some days around because of work
2. Finished reading my book and start another--SUCCESS!  I finished Water for Elephants and then started the Help and finished it as well.
3. Lunch dates with friends before they go back to school and work--SUCCESS!  Sushi dates are my fave!
4. SWIM--SUCCESS, although it was only once b/c the weather cooled off for a bit.
5. Organize my kitchen and living room--FAIL, and I set myself up for this one b/c there's not enough room to organize, but I did clean!!
6. Blog more! (vague, I know)--1/2 success...I will hopefully be a daily blogger eventually but I just don't have enough interesting stuff to blog about!
7. Continue to stay out of the tanning bed--FAIL
8. Go home to see my family--SUCCESS!  I got to go home for birthdays a couple weeks ago and then will hopefully be going home in 2 weeks!

0 comments: