CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I got up at 5:30 so I could get ready to go work at the restaurant.  It was the earliest I've gotten up in a long time and it was rough!  I made it through the day,  a very good day, then went to the mall for a little shopping.  I got some good deals, especially on my red dress for the Ravishing in Red party later on this month.  I'm so excited I get to go!!  I came home and watched some tv and the next thing I know it was 8 o'clock and I had been sleeping on my couch for who knows how long!!  I stayed up way late that night too because of the nap on the couch!

Saturday
My plan was to sleep in but my phone had other plans!!  Even though I had it turned down pretty low I kept hearing it go off for some reason or another.  I eventually got up and got ready for the catering job I had that afternoon.  The catering job went well and I got to eat great food!!  After we were done I went by the mall to go by JCPenney to look for a dress for an upcoming wedding and found 2 great dresses.....ON CLEARANCE!!  I love a good bargain!!  
Now just to decide which one to wear!

I came home because I had a horrible headache and just wanted to lay down, so that's exactly what I did.  Pretty boring Saturday night but at least my headache went away.

Sunday
My BFF sent me a text saying she was planning on shopping today and was wondering if I wanted to go with, of course I did!!  We headed to the mall and did quite a bit of shopping, more her than me.  She found a super cute outfit to wear the that Ravishing in Red party!!!  We found lots of jewelry we liked at Charming Charlies but once we got it home and tried it on with the stuff we were planning on wearing it with we didn't like it as much.  On the way home I got a call from work and got standby!  This is the first time since April because I've been on orientation!  I ate an awesome dinner at Niki's then headed home. 

0 comments: