CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
On Friday I got up at a decent time so I ran some errands, went to the gym and got ready for work.  I worked at the restaurant at 4.  We had a pretty decent night!  I didn't have any plans after work so I headed on to the house that I was house sitting at.  The girls were up watching movies so I went to the bedroom and started watching Something Borrowed.  I ended up falling asleep before it was over.

Saturday
I had to be at work at 11:30 so I got up early and got ready.  I was so sleepy all day at work, I don't think I slept well the night before.  I got out of there a little earlier and was going to meet a friend of mine for a drink so we could catch up but she was going to have to stay late at work and wasn't able to.  Hopefully we'll get to do it sometime soon, I really miss her.  I went to the house and started Something Borrowed again and finished it, I thought it was really good but different from the book in some parts.  I always have a hard time watching a movie so soon after reading the book.  I couldn't figure out how to just watch TV so I put in another movie and watched that until the girls got home then headed to bed.  (Reading this again....I'm pretty lame....)

Sunday
Wanted to get some things done today but the rain made me so sleepy and I took a long nap instead!!  I do have to work tonight so that nap was important!!

0 comments: