CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Me?...Give up junk food???

Me giving up junk food is about as crazy as me dressing up as a piece of candy corn along with a tutu for Halloween! 

Oh wait....I am dressing up as a piece of candy corn for Halloween!!!  I guess I can give up junk food too, well at least for 21 days!

Pinned Image
I saw this on Jessica's blog today and told her I would do it with her!  She also has some great tables/pictures that say things to eat with certain cravings.  So it's just for 21 days so I can do that!!  Yes, I realize there are Halloween parties this weekend, I'm not sure if she is wanting to start tomorrow or what but I'm gonna try!  Ok, somebody, hold me accountable!!

Fitspiration quote


More negative calorie food, yay!

So true