CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
Woke up pretty sore from going to body pump the evening before.  I was glad I got to go though, I'm trying to make an effort to get back to the classes at the gym.  If I'm not working, I'm going to those classes!!  I asked a couple of friends if they wanted to meet for lunch but nobody was able to meet me.  I got sushi take-out and went home to eat it.  I went to do some shopping but didn't find anything I was looking for!  Worked all night.

Saturday
I fell asleep at a stop light on the way home, just for a second and I woke up before somebody had to honk at me.  I slept all day, finally got up around 4.  I was getting ready and got called for standby.  I took it of course, because I can't say no.  I ended up being on standby all night.  I got to watch the Cardinals game....got to watch them WIN!! 

Sunday
I woke up because I had a bad dream about wrecking my car, scary.  I went ahead and got up.  I cleaned up my bedroom.  I had seen some things on Pinterest I wanted to try so I headed to goodwill to see if I could find some things that would work.  Of course, I didn't but all well.  I drove by Maurices and saw that they were having a sale so I decided to go in.  I got 3 shirts and a necklace for less than $50!!  I needed some fall shirts so I was happy I went in. 

OOTD
I just got on Polyvore.com for the first time tonight and put this together.  I actually wore my own version of this today.  Now it's back to watching this sad 4th game of the World Series.  Hopefully the Cards can pull it off in the next 2 games! 

0 comments: