CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

New blogs

Ok, so I get so excited when I find a new blog....and this new blog is right up my alley!!  I mean, Carrie obsessed, broken engagement (for a completely different reason than mine), fake hair, the poof, makeup, I could go on and on.  Let me introduce you all to Allison aka Pink LouLou.  I've tried to put her blog header picture on here, because it is SUPER CUTE but I can't get it to work!  Annoying!!  But, you all have to check her out....just to see the picture of her with Carrie if not for any other reason!




Just because I love her!! 

Oh......we were at the same Carrie Underwood concert last December!!  She didn't care much for Evansville, but I won't hold that against her!!

0 comments: