CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
Everytime I work the weekend, I never know what to do with my Friday during the day.  I used to spend every other Friday shopping with my BFF Niki.  She is now a full time working mom since both her boys are now in school.  I miss those Fridays.  Anyway, I worked that night but got to leave early because of low census.

Saturday
When I got up I texted Deana to see if I could still go to the game with her since I got off work early and was able to sleep.  The game was at 2 and in Carbondale so I would just go to work after the game. 
Elly & I at the ballgame
The salukis lost, I was not their good luck charm.  After the game, we went to a pizza place called Quatros.  It was so good!!  I worked the rest of the night and it was a good night.  We have a mentorship program at work and this month we have a Halloween party and 3 of us decided what we were gonna be.  We are so excited about it!  Not very original, but definitely going to be cute!!

Sunday
I spent the day on the couch for the most part watching my new TV!!  I'm still very excited about it.  I also did some laundry, went grocery shopping and got a spray tan.  Rather boring, next weekend is going to be a lot of fun!!  So looking forward to it!!


0 comments: