CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Mr. Miles

My friend Lacy and her husband Jason welcomed their second baby into the world yesterday afternoon!!  Miles (they haven't completely decided on a middle name yet) 7lbs 10oz 18.5in long and absolutely adorable!!  They went to the hospital around 4 and he was born at 5:58pm!  I was really hoping that I could work my shift at the restaurant from 5-8pm and get there before he was born, didn't exactly work out that way.  I should have known, she had her first baby within 3 hours of getting to the hospital!!  Well, enough talk, here's the pictures!!

He came so quick he was in a little bit of shock so he was on a table being watched closely for a while. 
Lots of dark hair! 
He loved the paci! 

0 comments: