CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving


I'm loving my cute new Valentine's day background....although it's more Singles Awareness Day than Valentine's Day for me!!

I'm loving that myself and some girls from work are going to get out for a little bit tomorrow night!

I'm loving that my friend Lacy will be having a cute little baby boy soon...maybe tomorrow!!

I'm loving my new items I just received from Thirty-One and I'm thinking about ordering some more!!

I'm loving my cute new red shoes I got on clearance at Target the other day!!  They say $14.98 on the website but I got them for $8.98!!
Women's Merona® Meadow Comfort Mary Jane Heels - Red Patent
I'm loving the Oscar Mayer rotisserie chicken lunch meat!!

I'm loving the new Miranda Lambert cd I just got!!  My favorite song is "Over You"!

I'm loving that I'm getting new followers!!!  Say HI!!!!

I'm loving all my blogs I read, as always, and still continue to find new ones!!