CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My 2012....intentions?

I was trying to find a more suitable word for me to use rather than resolutions thinking maybe if I used a different word I would actually stick to it!  I looked it up and got these words--intentions, commitment, obligations....nothing else I would actually ever use!  So, intentions it is!!

1.  I intend to lose weight with my sisters before leaving for vacation.  We have a nice little competition planned!

2.  I intend to cook more at home instead of eating out or eating cereal for meals.

3.  I intend to get back in to the gym on a regular schedule but I'm really not looking forward to how crowded it's going to be in the beginning of the year.

4.  I intend to clean my house more often (I'm not a very good housekeeper...sorry mom)

5.  I intend to pay off more debt and build my savings account.

(5's enough, right??)

How many of your resol....intentions are on my list??

0 comments: