CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I spent most of the day sleeping and blogging.  And trying to figure out what I could eat without having to chew it....I ate oatmeal.  On the way to work, I stopped by Sonic and got a route 44 vanilla diet coke and it was so good!  I hadn't had one in a long time!  Then, for dinner I ate mashed potatoes.  As you can see, my day is revolving around food right now, pretty much soft food. 

Saturday
Slept all day then went to work but not before stopping at Sonic again to get another vanilla diet coke!

Sunday
I slept off and on all day.  I got up and took my lazy butt to the gym.  I ran 2.25 miles!!  YAY me!! 
.
After that got some groceries then went by Target.  Love me some Target!  I wanted to get home in time to see the Oscars.  The only movie I had actually watched was "The Help" but I love seeing what everybody wears!  I know, I'm such a girl.  After seeing that it was pretty much a sweep by "The Artist" I think I should see it.  Although it seems like I usually don't like the movies that actually win all the awards.
On a different note, I didn't have to take motrin all day, so hopefully it's going to start being easier.  I guess only time will tell.  Hope everybody has a great week!!  The weather is going to be really pretty!!  I'm definitely looking forward to next weekend......off from both jobs (hopefully, I'm on-call friday night)!!

0 comments: