CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
one I'm still mostly eating soft foods.  My top teeth are much better than my bottom teeth, they feel so weird!
two I leave for the beach in -- weeks (I'm not sure of the countdown like my mom) and I am N.O.T. bathing suit ready!  I'm trying but then I fall off the wagon again!
three I bought a new pair of capri pants tonight.  I almost didn't because they weren't on sale but I knew if I waited they would be gone!  To my surprise, they were on sale!!  My total was much less than what I was expecting!!  SCORE!
four I'm so excited for "The Hunger Games" movie to come out March 23rd!!  I need to finish the book first.
five This warm weather makes me so happy!
six I gave myself a pedicure tonight, not nearly as pretty as the salon, but way nicer on my wallet!
seven I ordered some things from VS website the other day....they came in and I want to order more.  I checked and they didn't have any other ones available :(
eight I am so ready to turn the heat off and open the windows.
nine Cold feet are so annoying to me.
ten I'm thinking I'm gonna need to go see "Titanic" in 3D when it comes out.

0 comments: