CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I'm Loving...



I'm loving Electra Moscato, my new favorite wine, the white more than the red!
I'm loving the sunshine we've gotten to see lately!

I'm loving the new 31 catalog that came out today!!

I'm loving that this is my weekend off! (I'm not loving so much that it is supposed to rain all weekend)

I'm loving my printables I've finally was able to print since I replaced my printer cartridge!!

I'm loving that it looks like it really is going to be a possibility for me to do something I've been wanting to do for myself for years!!!

I'm loving my new follower and comments!!  Love it!!

I'm loving diet coke once again, giving up caffeine is not smart for this night shift nurse!!  I'm sure my co-workers are happy I'm done giving it up!!

0 comments: