CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 DBC ~ Day 3 & 4

Day 3 ~ Favorite Teacher

My favorite teacher of all time was Mrs. Bright!!!  She taught high school English, although I never had her for English class.  I did take a class that she taught but I can't for the life of me remember what it was, I know it had to do with words, spelling them, learning the meanings and other stuff but not the name of the class.  (No, it wasn't phonics.)  She was also my cheerleading coach and eventually became a great friend.  I was her babysitter for several years after she had her first child then her second one.  I looked up to her so much and she taught me a lot.  We're friends on facebook so we still talk a little and keep in contact although I haven't seen her in years. 

Day 4 ~ Favorite Book
Anything Nicholas Sparks!!  I've read all of them and seen every movie that was made from the books.  (I'm watching The Last Song right now)  I will continue to read them also as long as he keeps writing them!!!

0 comments: