CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

30 DBC ~ Day 8


Day 8 ~ A photo that makes you sad
This was not very fun to pick out.  This picture of Lacy & I makes me sad because I don't get to see her nearly as often as I would like.  I don't get to see my family very often either but Lacy only lives about 45 minutes away and I was going to visit her a lot last winter and I just haven't gotten to do that this year but I do get to see her and 5 of my other friends soon!!  I can't wait!!
Lacy & I on Halloween last year

This picture makes me sad because this is the 2nd year now I won't be shopping on Black Friday with my mom & sisters.  Last year I had to work and this year I have to work on Thanksgiving so I'm giong to stay here and shop here.  That picture makes me sad but is also so hilarious!!  That was probably around 4 o'clock in the morning at JCPenney....we always start at JCPenney!!  Hopefully next year girls!!

0 comments: