CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, November 22, 2010

30 DBC ~ Day 6

Day 6 ~ 20 of My Favorite Things (Serious and some not so serious)
1.  Being an RN
2.  My Family & Friends...they're the best a girl could ask for!
3.  God
4.  Coach purses
5.  Shoes.........all kinds!
6.  Nicholas Sparks books
7.  Vanilla Lace lotion from VS
8.  Big Hair!! 
9.  Friend get togethers that involve lots of fun finger foods
10.Buying clothes for my friends kids
11.Scarves
12.Cuddling up on my couch when it's cold or rainy outside with a great movie or an even better book....even if I'm all by myself
13.SHOPPING
14.Trying out new crafts
15.Taking pictures...even though I don't have the coveted Canon Rebel yet
16.The color purple and green and red and yellow
17.Rachel McAdams
18.Carrie Underwood....who I get to see in concert in 10 DAYS!!!!
19.Flannel sheets
20.Christmas!!

0 comments: