CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 22 & 23

Day 22 ~ Favorite City

I haven't been to very many places so I'm going to post cities that I want to visit...
-Chicago
-Los Angeles
-New York
-Nashville (I know I've been there, but I want to go back!)
-Las Vegas
And any other place that let's me go on a little vacay!!

Day 23 ~ Favorite Vacation

I would have to say my favorite vacation was when the whole family went to Gulf Shores, AL this past spring.  We had a blast and it was so fun being with my whole family.  That was the first time we had all vacationed together and I would have to say...SUCCESS!!  I also loved the 2 times I got to go to Disney!!  I went twice while in high school when I was in band...super fun times!!

0 comments: