CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Friday, December 30, 2011

A look back at 2011...

So I've seen lots of people doing these kinds of posts and thought I would jump on the band wagon!
January
We went to our friends 80's themed 30th birthday party
February
We hung out with friends for superbowl 
March
We gave my baby sister a fabulous Bridal Shower 
(one of my favorite pictures of her but couldn't post because I couldn't show her dress!) 
Love this picture of her as well!
 
April
Lindsay's bachelorette party in Nashville 
May
My baby sister got married!!!!
(all pictures courtesy of Rowe Portrait Studios



Then my cousin got married 
June
Then one of my favorite friends got married
(My summer was full of weddings!) 
We also celebrated several birthdays
July
A group of us went to Current River for the weekend and had a great time! 
August
Celebrated birthdays and went out with some fabulous friends 
September
We surprised our friend with a surprise 30th birthday party 
We also went to Ravishing in Red to support some local charities 
I just happened to be crowned Miss Ravishing in Red the same night 
October
Another friend got married 
November
I moved out of my tiny little apartment and into my new spacious rental house
with a garage and central heating and air!!! 
I didn't recap December because I feel like I would just be posting everything I just posted the last couple of weeks.....except for my best friend telling me the other day that they are having another
BABY!!!!  (I'm pretty sure she has told everybody she needs to and I'm pretty sure none of them read my blog!!) 
 I plan on doing a post on my New Years "Resolutions" (although I need a different word, I'm pretty sure I will be using a thesaurus soon). 
I hope everyone has a great New Years Eve celebration and be careful.  As someone at work said the other day, "NYE should be called amateur night, because people who don't normally go out do and usually drink way to much."  That's why we are hanging out with friends at their house, safe and sound!!!

0 comments: