CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Road crazies

Today on the way home from work....
after a very long night at work and I was so sleepy.  Most people know when I get sleepy (and/or hungry) I get rather grouchy!
I was driving along, minding my own business, when this red car started weaving in and out of traffic!  It was about 7:30 in the morning so there was a decent amount of traffic and evidently we were all driving a little to slow for this crazy lady.  The next thing I know I'm slamming on my brakes and honking my horn (like I'm the crazy one) to keep this lady from hitting me!!  Of course, she didn't even blink an eye but just sped off.  I wanted to speed up to catch up with her but I knew that was stupid.  I was just hoping I would pass her on the side of the road with a cop right behind her but unfortunately I did not.


Hope she made it to her destination on time!!

I'm off to finish Gossip Girl and read some more of The Hunger Games.

 

It opens March 23rd!!
OH!!!  Did any of you all watch the One Tree Hill from yesterday??  WOWZA!!!  If you all still aren't watching this show....you are SERIOUSLY missing out!!  And, I have all 8 seasons so I would be glad to watch them with you!  

0 comments: