CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Is that normal??


1.  Is it normal to lie about your age??
I don't lie about my age, but I may start to after this year!!  I think that in my line of work people they I'm younger than what I actually am and I have no problem with that!!
2.  Is it normal to have mistaken someone for the opposite sex??
Yes, if the way they dress is questionable, but I would never say it to their face.
3.  Is it normal to go #2 in a public restroom??
Sure, if you gotta go, you gotta go!
4.  Is it normal to sit RIGHT NEXT TO a stranger at the movie theater??
N-O no!!  Please give me a little space!!
5.  Is it normal to lie about your weight??
Very few people are actually happy about their weight, so yes, it is the norm to lie about your weight!
6.  Is it normal to sing and dance in your car??
Yes, yes it is!!  I love to sing and dance and nobody is watching me in my car, right?!?
7.  Is it normal to take self-pictures in public??
Ummm, not of just myself but with me and my friends yes!
8.  Is it normal for women to have a gun license??
Not my norm but I'm sure many women do.
9.  Is it normal to post pictures online of yourself in your bikini??
I've done it.  We were at the river and another time at a birthday party.  It's not like I was strikin' a pose like I'm a model or something.
10.  Is it normal to like the smell of gasoline??
Yep!!

7 comments:

Unknown

Found your blog from Chalk in the Rain. Great post and can't wait to read more!

Jenna

Visiting via Jenna's Journey.

I like the smell of gasoline too! I've never heard of anyone else liking it! :)

Jessica

I like this one. I am going to have to check it out. Also, I have been swamped and haven't got a chance to comment on your surprise party but I think that was awesome of those girls. Surprise parties are the best. The only one I have ever had was for my 30th too! Happy Birthday little lady!

Stacy Kinard

Stopping by from Jenna's- I love your blog! and this post sounds super fun!! :-)

Anonymous

interesting...normal is different for everyone. And I don't think I would ever want to be normal!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Greer's Gossip

Stopping by from Jenna's!! Love your blog, I can't wait to read more!!

hklover86

omg i totally love the smell of gasoline. I thought i was weird!! LOL