CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I met my friend Andrea at the gym.  She had a free month membership and so we went to a bodystep class that morning.  It kicked out butt!!  WE LOVED IT!!  After that, I ran home to shower and meet and my BFF Niki in town to run some errands with her.  We shopped around a little bit and I finally got a watch with the heart rate strap/monitor that I had been looking for since vacation!!  I wish I would of had it that morning for step.  I had to go on to work and Niki went home.  The restaurant wasn't very busy and we got out of there at a decent time.  I went to Andrea and Dustin's house to hang out for a while then headed on home.

Saturday
I met Andrea and Laryssa at the gym this morning for zumba.  Unfortunately, the zumba instructor was not going to be able to make it so we just ran on the treadmill instead.  Hopefully, we will get to do zumba soon!!  I came home after that and went back to bed.  I slept for a few more hours then got up and got ready for work.  When I woke up, I had a voicemail telling me my bridesmaid dress was in!!  YAY!!  I'm planning on picking that up this weekend when I go home!!  I got up and got ready then headed in to work!

Sunday
Came home....slept all day.....went to work!

0 comments: