CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Surprise 30th Birthday Party

So, normally I would do a complete weekend wrap-up becuase it is Sunday night, but since my entire weekend consisted of my birthday plans, I'm doing this instead!
On Friday, I went that morning after getting off work and took care of the restaurant.  I wanted to go get my mani and pedi but the salon wasn't open till 10 and it was 9.  I still needed to go home to sleep because I needed to be back at the restaurant to work at 4.  I slept for a few hours then got up to get ready for work.  We had a good night at work and then I headed home to clean my house because my sister and brother-in-law were going to be staying the night Saturday.
I set my alarm so I could get up and make it to the salon when it opened. I definitely should have made an appointment because I had 6 people come in after me and went in front of me. I had planned to do a mani, pedi and an eyebrow wax. After sitting there for 50 minutes I finally got to sit to get my nails done. As I'm soaking off my shellac my nail guy decided to paint a little girl and her moms fingers and toes. It took him 35 minutes even though he told me I only needed to soak for 5 more minutes. I was so aggravated. By the time he got back to me, I told him I would just be getting my nails done and to cancel the rest. I had been there for an hour and 45 minutes at this point and beyond annoyed. I'm pretty sure I won't be going back! Anyway, I went home to shower and get ready so I could head to Niki's. We left her house a little later than planned but we got to the winery about the same time as all my other friends. So, the plan for the day was to go to a winery then a restaurant to eat dinner. A lot of the people I had invited to go told me they weren't going to be able to make it but I was having a good time.
Niki, Abby, Salina, Me, Laryssa, Andi & Lacee at the winery 
Me, Niki & Abby 
Laryssa, Lacee & Andi 
Abby & I 
Laryssa & I 
Lacee & I 
Me & Andi 
Lacee, Me, Andi & Laryssa
So, by this point at the winery I have heard from my parents and they said they were going to be at the restaurant by 6.  My other friend Lacy called also asking where the restaurant was because she thought she passed it.  My sister was supposed to be at my house taking a shower and then going to the restaurant.  I was worried Lacy was there by herself and told Lindsay to make sure she found her in the parking lot since we weren't there yet.  I was so afraid my parents were going to be mad because we were going to be late so I kept telling everybody to hurry up and finish their drinks so we could leave.  We left and when Niki & I went to the gas station the rest of the group went on to the restaurant.  We went to park at the restaurant and I saw my friend Danielle's car, she told me she had to work and couldn't come.  I started crying and then Laryssa came out to get us so we would go in the side door and when I walked through the door I heard SURPRISE!!!  I was balling by this point!  I had no idea all the people were going to be there!!  I have never had a surprise birthday party before and this was amazing!!!  I have the greatest friends ever!!! 

Gerry, Me & Elly
Me & my Mom
Michelle, Me & Lindsay
They had me totally surprised, they've been planning this since before vacation!!  I still can't believe I had absolutely no idea!!

Deana, Me & Brooke~2 of the main party planners 
Michael, Josey & Casey 



Lindsay & I 
My parents got me tickets to see Carrie Underwood this fall!!!! 
Lacy, Lindsay, Me & Danielle
Murray Girls reunited, missing Becca 
Kelsey & I

My BFF Niki and one of the master minds behind this whole party!!  She kept asking me what I wanted to do for my birthday so I just tried to come up with some plans and she felt bad so she just told me what we were going to do.  I found out that they had all been planning this since April and I was trying to ruin it!! 
Elly, Me & Madelyn 

Brooke & Deana love when I pose with my hand on my hip all the time! 
Maddie & I 
My brother-in-law Ty & I, he wanted to pose also! 
Love this little girl so much!! 
Work friends!! 
Toni & I 
My parents & I 
Lindsay & Ty
It was actually my little sisters birthday!!
Thanks for sharing your day!! 
Eddie & Joni, my Illinois parents 
Lindsay & Madelyn 
Miles & I 


My fabulous party planners, minus my sisters!!
I still can't believe they all surprised me!!  It was the best birthday I've ever had!!  I don't think I can ever thank people enough for everything they did to pull this off!!  I have the greatest family and friends anybody could ask for and I am so grateful. 
After we were all done with the party, some people went home and some of us decided to go out for a bit.  We had a good time hanging out, laughing and dancing a little bit.  It ended up being a big slumber party at  my house. 
We all got up the next morning and everybody headed back home.  I got dropped off at Niki's because that's where my car was.  We lounged around in her new pool all day and then went to her parent's house (my IL parents) to celebrate her dad's birthday with dinner and dessert. 

Thank you so much to everyone who made this weekend possible!!  It was AMAZING and I can't believe I got to have such a fabulous day!!  I'm one lucky girl and so blessed!!!  Thanks again!!!!

1 comments:

K

Hey There! Visiting from the comment challenge! That's so nice that they threw you a surprise party! I've always hoped someone would do that for me some day! Happy Belated Birthday!